• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

When STN comes out Survive or go on killing spree

Start off surviving or go on killing spree

• Killing spree

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Survive

Votes: 41 83.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
So when survive the nights comes out which are you going to do first survive or go on a killing spree.
im not asking for your regular play style.

FallenEmber

Backer
I'm a sleeper, I stay in PvE mode but will make your life an absolute hell if you cross my shit-line.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
A little from column A, a little from column B.

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
A little from column A, a little from column B.
I need to also check the mechanics out, then test more on the pvp to make sure any adjustments be sent to the devs. So i gotta agree half and half at times.

Handicap Jack

Up for a laugh and down for giggle.
Backer
I voted killing spree... I see I am the only one lol! I will play to survive but if I see another player that I am not playing with in the first few months of release I will fire a warning shot to innitiate and get into an active firefight with them. I want to focus on gunplay and combat initially: purely because the quicker those bugs are stamped out the better it will be when I play to survive with no desire to kill others without provocation but know I can reliably defend myself as bugs are addressed.

Handicap Jack

Backer
I will be looking for a Khans server to do this on though... So that should be cool with all.

SudzMaballz

The Weird One
Backer
Depends if I have a gun or not.

I'm more of a builder as my aim can get a little potato at times. I try to be friendly towards people I meet, but 99% of the people I meet are out for blood. Being friendly is my curse.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Had to vote 'survive' - based on what I've seen from the most recent build screenshots. Just hope I can find other like minded players to team up with, otherwise I wont Survive The Nights.

Handicap Jack

Backer
Had to vote 'survive' - based on what I've seen from the most recent build screenshots. Just hope I can find other like minded players to team up with, otherwise I wont Survive The Nights.
If you hear a bullet whiz by followed with the words on VOIP "return fire or run" just tell me off for being a silly bugger and will happily survive with you

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Definitely gonna survive, but depending on your circumstances unfortunately surviving can turn into a killing spree whether you want it to or not with Khans and bandits running around. I like to try and interact with as many people as possible when I can, but it usually ends up in bullets flying. Although I did meet some of my best friends through survival game encounters

Aranhawk

Backer
Same as Darkstar..most of my online friends have been through interaction in game mostly survival games to...Yeah your likely to take a bullitt to the head more often than you want..But you gotta try.

Handicap Jack

Backer
What is all this talk of warning shots?
Lol I will give a warning shot as want to get into a firefight to test the combat and gunplay. If you just straight up snipe or burst a few pointblank bullets into soneones back you wont get an accurate reading of how its playing and so finding bugs would be limited.