1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do you game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Blo0DxSh0T, Jan 12, 2017.

1. TheRealManimal

TheRealManimal Well-Known Member Backer

Dec 24, 2016
    I have three monitors and only use two of them 80% of the time, the other one just stays turned off to conserve the monitor and power. I personally find it very useful sometimes and would never go back to a single monitor or even double monitor set up.

Dr. J likes this.
  2. NothingsTRUE

NothingsTRUE Survivor Backer

Sep 6, 2014
    I have one monitor for gaming and two that I work on. Having two monitors for work when I am running a Ticketing system, Outlook, ACM, Tutty, CMS, System manager, Aura messaging, RDC and word for all my cheat sheets and many other programs helps alot! Just one for gaming though :)

Dr. J likes this.
  3. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    Don't matter how many monitors you have anyways... you wont see me coming :cool::p

NothingsTRUE, Dr. J and Sneakydude like this.
  4. Dr. J

Dr. J Survivor Backer

Aug 14, 2014
    As long as you're coming to help fight the zombies, I won't mind if I don't see you!

I guess it's what we all get used to monitor wise, two works fine for me. If I had the space for three, I'd probably get used to that quite quickly. I run the 'doing work' PC through an RDP session, so can bring that on in a window on the second monitor.

Num47 likes this.