• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Winter clothing

Thread starter #1

bluestealth

Blade Runner
Backer
I think that winter clothing could be a good feature. I'm assuming that when the season turns to Winter the temperature will drop, and so it would be nice to get clothes to keep your temperature up.
Just a thought though.

Last edited:

Chez

Survivor
Backer
kind of surprise this wasnt brought up yet. but i agree def need warmer clothes for the winter cuz i wont want to spend the few days of irl time where its winter stuck inside or trying to sneak out for a few minutes to get something and die from the cold. +1

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
Here are a few threads related to your topic (although not directly specific towards winter clothing):

http://community.survivethenights.net/threads/clothing-effects-temperature-and-speed.4209/
http://community.survivethenights.net/threads/suggestion-for-temperature-regulation.2383/
http://community.survivethenights.net/threads/multiple-layers-of-clothing.5055/

I'm almost positive there will be varying types of clothing, including winter clothes of some sort. Why don't you throw some ideas up?
Parkas, topcoats, peacoats, bombers, down/feather/poly fill coats, thermal clothing, winter hunting clothing, ski jackets/pants/masks, ear muffs, scarves, just to name a few. :p

Moderator #4

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Backer
Here are a few threads related to your topic (although not directly specific towards winter
Parkas, topcoats, peacoats, bombers, down/feather/poly fill coats, thermal clothing, winter hunting clothing, ski jackets/pants/masks, ear muffs, scarves, just to name a few. :p
Carhartts damn it. :D

Thread starter #5

bluestealth

Blade Runner
Backer
Yeah, I guess ideas would help if the idea goes in the game, Heres some ideas. -
Face masks
Gloves
Ski Boots
Underarmour
Wool/Fur clothing
Wind/Waterproof Trousers
Vest/Gilets
Jackets (Thats probably going in regardless)

Thats all i can think of for now but I'm sure there are a lot more ideas!

Last edited:

Davz Not Here

Backer
i would like to see this idea evolve AND be tied into the other clothing threads

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Everyone said all the sensible stuff... maybe I can add something, there could be a ski range on Black Island so finding these in/around that area and in winter clothing shops should be possible.
+1