• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

worth?

Thread starter #1

Zxmora

I was wondering if the things you made in each server actually stayed or if it only lasted a run?

Thread starter #3

Zxmora

what about with vehicles? & im assuming people can shoot those locks am I right?

Thread starter #4

Zxmora

I realized my question didn't really hit spot on, like if you put all the light bulbs in a house, do they stay? & can u even get a generator? and where is it that you can put down your campfire?

JB_

Developer
Developer
Thread starter #6

Zxmora

so vehicles stay u just need to hide them basically? and I just played and Ive alr been despawned out of logging out, but still kept my things, & yes I logged out of a bed last night

Thread starter #7

Zxmora

what do you mean by vehicles can power structures? and how do you apply purification tablets if you don't mind my asking smh lol

JB_

Developer
Developer
The vehicles will stay once you drive them. You must put all the parts in and start the vehicle to save the parts and vehicle. If you put some parts in and then go to get other parts in a different area, your vehicle (and the parts inside) might despawn. Once you have all the parts and you start it, the vehicle will stay forever (unless someone steals it).

If you pull a vehicle up to an electric meter, outside of a structure you can use it like you would use a generator.

Thread starter #9

Zxmora

aye that's kinda cool, thanks for that!! but its scary for maybe going afk or something.., and theres no military poi's in the game yet are there?

Thread starter #10

Zxmora

just wanted to bump you guys to make sure to make it where we can combine things, don't enjoy having extra space taken up because things cant stack/ combine things

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
lost all my progress after last update :(((((
Yeah it was a required server wipe/restart after the most recent update... they happen but it's not often only if major changes happen with assets and/or code.

Thread starter #14

Zxmora

true , alright ill be more mindful in the future.., when do you think the full game will drop ? enjoying it but I do see a lot missing so not rushing or anything in terms of that, pls be as patience as needed,but wondering what u guys would be doing in pvp terms.. when game drops fully gas stations will always be owned by players