• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Would you like your very own flux capacitor?

Thread starter #1

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Sure you would, every guy needs to time travel. What else would you be doing between the big game on monday night and friday night nacho's? Gotta have some fun in life right? If that's you your very own flux capacitor is available right now. That's right for the low price of $2 Million you can own one today, what a bargain!

Visit https://www.jaycar.com.au/flux-capacitor/p/OUTATIME get outta your life jump into a new one sometime someplace down the line.

All rights reserved, no guarantee of safe operation limbs staying attached brain shrinkage additional body parts appearing being eaten by prehistoric beasts or your head being shrunken. Contact your nearest representative for an instore demo.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
I don't need one. I am The Doctor, I have a TARDIS. But I've fixed the chameleon circuitry, so mine just looks like a garden shed.
I don't use it much now, time travel has lost its fun-factor / novelty. I only use it now to hop back a couple of hours so I can get to the local shops before they close if I've run out of something. I chose to live in the moment, it's exhilarating!

Last edited: