• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Wtf

Thread starter #1

TylorRKO

well me and my friend played yesterday and locked down this 2 story house and locked ourselves in one of the bedrooms and i spawn in and its literally pitch black, okay whatever but next thing i know there is THREE ZOMBIES THAT SURROUNDED ME WHEN I SPAWNED IN MY LOCKED HOUSE... next thing i know i luckily survived with SEVEN HP.. i use a first aid kit and next thing i know another round of zombies is busting down my LOCKED bedroom door.. barely killed them when i check downstairs and EVERYTHING IS STILL LOCKED.. wtf why are zombies spawning in MY LOCKED HOUSE WHERE I SPAWNED.. this is ridiculous. just died and lost all my stuff because of a ton of zombies killing me in my own home in the pitch black. literally couldnt see it coming.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Make sure you secure a structure fully, you need atleast 1 lock on any door leading to the exterior/outside and 1 plank on each window.
This stops zeds from spawning inside a building.

Also the residental structures are going through a redesign for better base maintenace/fortifiaction.