• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

YOUR AD HERE! (Fake ones of course) :)

usbminnet

Backer
i have no idea to do stuff like this but devs pls only accept serious looking stuff even tho many of them are funny and such but i dont want to run around in a World etc a roleplay server then unserious fun jokes as adds =/ just saying not hating would like to see adds that really looks like the real stuff :) thx for me just a suggestion

usbminnet

Backer
i have no idea to do stuff like this but devs pls only accept serious looking stuff even tho many of them are funny and such but i dont want to run around in a World etc a roleplay server then unserious fun jokes as adds =/ just saying not hating would like to see adds that really looks like the real stuff :) thx for me just a suggestion

Elkanah

The wisest of the great mountain owls
Backer
Just a suggestion. It would be amazing if the creation of the billboards refrained from using perverse and foul or inappropriate language and images. Let's see things clean yet humorous.

RamRod11Bang

- Rah, kill. -
Backer

CrystalTears83

Backer
Here's my submission:

:D

Edit: LORD I hope that only posted once! Had issues posting. Please forgive me if there ends up being duplicate posts!

Note: All graphics, textures and fonts are either CC0, or CC BY (And I have saved the appropriate links to the creators for all CC BY Attribution.)

Last edited: