• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

YOUR AD HERE! (Fake ones of course) :)

usbminnet

Backer
i have no idea to do stuff like this but devs pls only accept serious looking stuff even tho many of them are funny and such but i dont want to run around in a World etc a roleplay server then unserious fun jokes as adds =/ just saying not hating would like to see adds that really looks like the real stuff :) thx for me just a suggestion

usbminnet

Backer
i have no idea to do stuff like this but devs pls only accept serious looking stuff even tho many of them are funny and such but i dont want to run around in a World etc a roleplay server then unserious fun jokes as adds =/ just saying not hating would like to see adds that really looks like the real stuff :) thx for me just a suggestion

Elkanah

The wisest of the great mountain owls
Backer
Just a suggestion. It would be amazing if the creation of the billboards refrained from using perverse and foul or inappropriate language and images. Let's see things clean yet humorous.

RamRod11Bang

- Rah, kill. -
Backer

CrystalTears83

Backer
Here's my submission:

:D

Edit: LORD I hope that only posted once! Had issues posting. Please forgive me if there ends up being duplicate posts!

Note: All graphics, textures and fonts are either CC0, or CC BY (And I have saved the appropriate links to the creators for all CC BY Attribution.)

Last edited: