• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Zombie archetypes? is that the word for it?

Thread starter #1
So. Zombies have different appearances in the game right now... what if there were a different kind of zombie- being more rare or sparse. For example, maybe a zombie is a little bit faster than the others or maybe one can take more hits than the others. Going extreme into this idea, maybe some have nails stuck in their hands or barbed wire wrapped around their hand to cause more damage. Of course these "better" zombies shouldn't be seen early game to as it would make it extremely difficult, but maybe a system is implemented so that the longer one survives the harder it is to survive; every week that passes gets a little harder.
I'm not sure how the system would work... but its just an idea.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
As part of the game launch back in 2014 (I think), there where options to have yourself zombified. We have the basic models in game at the moment, all with the same type of movement speed.
Could this be a new revenue stream to keep this game going?
Faster zombies, or ones that do more damage would be great to see in game, but we'd need to get the spawn balance right first.
Myself, I feel we have too many zombies spawning at the moment. I know the Dev. team are working on this.

Thread starter #3
Yeah, the zombie spawning is a little off at the moment. But yes. I agree. I don't mind it not coming right away or in the near future; aslong as it makes it in at some point if it does. Thanks!