• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Zombie Cage Trailer

Do You Like The Idea ?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Extracactus

Backer
Now by you being here I know you saw the title and went "THAT SOUNDS COOL" because in my opinion IT IS. Anyway, what is it ? ... well it is a large metal cage that is mounted onto the top of a box trailer with a back door.​

You could just use this for moving supplies around. But a better and cooler use would to turn it into a trap... A ZOMBIE TRAP. The way this would work would be as follows. The player would need to weld some kind of box to the inside if the trailer and fill it with meat to attract the zombies inside. The player could also have a rope-pulley system to close the door when they want to do so. This trap could be used to clear large buildings or areas of zombies without using heaps of ammo. It could also be used to clear large areas OF HUMANS. MWHAHAhahahah... *cough*. Anyway I would love to hear what ideas and thoughts you guys have about it.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I like the idea very much. It could be a cool way to lurer zombies into the trap and keep them somewhere you know they are not a threat to you (maybe you want to clear an area) and then when its filled with flesh eating monsters, you can come back and get some practice shooting! I like the idea very much!

TheClassiness

It would also make for a very interesting "self destruct" kind of setup.

"Oh noes, a lot of banditos are going to take my crappy base. ;c ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA. >;D"

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
I really like this idea I loved the zombie truck from Walking Dead so carting them around in a trailer sounds really cool. I recently posted two suggestions for weapons that could be used to control zombies( Cant Hook, Log Hook), they could be used to put the zombies in the trailer. Imagine finally breaking into a garage only to unleash a group of zombies, I think it would def make an effective weapon/trap.

This would be cool plus if someone tried they could make some sorta arena type place and use those cages for zombies