• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Zombie spawn In locked houses

Thread starter #1

SAXA

Hey hey,
I thought it was worth sharing something that happened to me the other day in STN.

So i was surviving the early game quite well and came across a large 2 storey house that a player had occupied. Now he had all the windows sealed and locks on the doors. He even had a car across the back door with no parts in it for extra protection.

So i stroll up with a few guns and a few tools and i want to get into this house, luckily for me when i approached the house its spawned zombies, all i had to do was aggravate them to the windows and let them do all the hard work of breaking them down.. i wouldn't have had the sufficient tools to do this myself.

Once done it was an easy climb in and i could take whatever i wanted. i felt really bad for this person though, so much effort and had done everything properly.

I wonder if its possible to make it so that zombies don't spawn when someone has locks on their doors, if they aren't supposed to then its a bug.

Anyways, thanks for reading
SAXA

JB_

Developer
Developer