• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Zombies dead, what if they weren't

Thread starter #1

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Another idea came to me today, here goes.

Zombies that can be restored back to life. They are given power over death and rise from the grave. Once living, living again. This can serve as an example of the revelations. Things to come.

Zombies change from a zombified state back to NPCs.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
Sort of raises the question of 'what is life'?
I'm not sure we want to work on that question, it's more or less baffled all the religions over the years.
But talking theoretically, what if it was possible?
Is there a secret research facility on Black Island that could do this?
Might there be a cure?
Would you want to be bought back? Would your memory return?

Thread starter #3

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
I dunno its a very good question what would happen if a zombie was returned back to a human state. Its prob been done in movies certainly a less common theme. Mostly what ive seen is where people turn into zombies from a disease like rabbies its treated more like a serious viral outbreak rather than something that kills people outright, alters their brain chemistry turns them into loonys lol. I think there'd be a point where a half rotted body would no longer function. The returned human would fall to the ground lifeless, or they'd be in severe pain and require alot of medical equipment. The trick is to reverse it within weeks.